The School of Nursing and Midwifery, Kontagora is a new college commissioned by the Abubakar Sani Bello’s administration.
Forms for the college started selling on Thursday, 12th April, 2018. Here is the procedure for applying for the college’s course in BASIC MIDWIFERY:
- Applicants are to generate a unique transaction ID, in the school (CONS KONTAGORA) at the cost of a non-refundable fee of one thousand naira (#1,000) only.
- Then proceed to any zenith bank branch to lodge a non refundable application fee of #7,500.
- The bank will activate the applicant’s unique transaction ID, after payment confirmation.
- The applicant will login to www.cnskontagora.com.ng; clickand supply the transaction ID for verification, then proceed to fill the online application form, upload necessary credentials.
- Print the application attestation page, and forward the print out with copies of uploaded credentials to the school immediately.
Feel free to ask your questions on the ‘comment box’ below.
If you like our post, don’t forget to click on the ‘like’ button and share with your friends.